Frequently Asked Questions
What are your top 3 specialties?
- Computer forensics
- Consulting to attorneys on digital evidence
- Systems integration
How do I contact you quickly?
- Call us at 203 410 1860. We return all phone calls within 24- hours. We review emails at least ten times a day or more. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I covered by Attorney/Client privilege?
- It depends. The factors that determine whether your communications with us are covered by the attorney/client privilege are: whether we have been engaged by you or your attorney, what you have asked us to do and whether you want us to be consulting or testifying experts in your case.
Can you testify in my defense?
- Yes. We have testified in federal and state court and are very familiar with the process.
How much is the retainer?
- We usually ask for a $2,500.00 retainer, which represents the first 10 hours of work in a case. If we think the case will require a lot of work up front, we’ll request more of a retainer. If the amount of work exceeds the retainer, we will invoice you and you will be required to pay an additional amount to complete the work. If we finish and there is money left over from the retainer, we’ll give you a refund of whatever amount is left over.
How long have you been practicing?
- Monique Ferraro has been a lawyer since 1998. She has more than 25 years of experience in law enforcement and investigations and more than 15 years of experience in information systems security. She has more than ten years of experience in digital forensics.
Do you assist clients outside of Connecticut?
- Absolutely. We travel throughout the United States and Canada.